The San-box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The San-box

This is a place for me to simply write all the ideas I have for my RP forum, Naruto Beginnings, down without clogging it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cupid Physiology Ronin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Admin
Mitsu

Cupid Physiology Ronin Empty
PostSubject: Cupid Physiology Ronin   Cupid Physiology Ronin EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:44 pm

Personal Info

Name: Rhys
Alias:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 95llbs
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius, the Archer

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Ronin Info

Village:
Clan:

Ability: Cupid Physiology - The user of this Ronin ability either is or can transform into a Cupid, a being connected to and in service of the Minor God Eros. While this does modify the user's body, it more changes their capabilities rather than their physical appearance. Most commonly the user's body takes on a more slender and gender neutral appearance, as well as wings, the usual appearance that Cupids take as embodiments of love and desire. This allows the user to take on the powers of Cupids, being capable of manipulating love, lust, desire and a host of other things within their target. Despite taking on the appearance and powers of a Cupid, the user is still mortal as he is only capable of emulating the beings and not truly become one.

Primary Weapon: Greatbow
Secondary Weapon:
Back to top Go down
https://thesanbox.rpg-board.net

Cupid Physiology Ronin
Page 1 of 1